Sunday, 24 September 2017

MCM Comic Con

As promised (Barbara lol) here are a few images from the Comic Con.
I was there with support from my friends at the Glasgow Ubiquitous E steampunk Society. (Couldn't really go to something that big without the support of a large group of close friends)

Here are a few of the members that were there on the saturday.
One or two cosplay peeps I met and loved.
These two are from 2 of my favourite XBox games.
Fallout 4
And Wrench from Watchdogs (can you tell I turned into a 14 year old girl in my head? all shy and giggly)

 
 
And here I am holding the vampire kit and Mike has the exorcists apothecary (from the last post)...

Till next time x

2 comments:

  1. Louise, These costumes are fabulous!! And I absolutely adore yours the most!! How much fun did you all have?!!! Looks like it was a smashing success! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures- you looked so cool!!
    Speaking of cool, not really, how hot was it in that mask???
    thanks again!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOOO hot lol. ;)

      But I suffered for the effectiveness of the outfit ha.

      Delete