Friday, 21 April 2017
well back in february we were asked to work together with Tando supplies, as part of the Decoart design team, to send samples off for tando to display at trade shows and such.
I selected this lovely folder to alter. there are more pages to it but I only had time to do a few before sending it off to Di.
Page 1 leaves and flourishes also Tando parts.
lots of yummy DecoArt supplies used here. Texture, paint, metallic lustres, crackle, stencils etc etc.
And by the skin of my teath I have made blogged it in time for the June challenge on "Our Creative Corner" as their sponsor is "Tando" and my Decoart supplies make me VERY happy making it fit well with the June theme.
These started out as brightly coloured water pistols. I still give them a light sanding because it’s hard to get paints etc to clin...
I have taken step by step photos of the process for this box as people are always asking me for a tutorial. the thing is, i never know w...
yes thats me. a total slacker when it comes to blogging. i have remembered to keep updating my facebook page and i have blogged for my de...
A wee bit of an Alice theme today using a couple of the Artist Trading Block cubes . I used the large one with the arch shaped front and ...