Monday, 13 October 2014

Katzelkraft DT post: Egyptian shrine.

Hi folks.
Very happy to be back using Katzelkraft stamps in my altered art and mixed media as part of their design team. its been 2 or 3 years since I was last in the team.
those of you who know me, would have been able to guess which stamp set I would start with. and it was a 50:50 between the Egypt set or the Da Vince stamps.
this time around Egypt won the day. You will find them HERE:
http://www.katzelkraft.fr/en/rubber-stamp-art-a5/4041-half-um-plate-egypt.html


I used a fair few DecoArt paints and mediums on it. crackle medium, fluid acrylics, gesso, decoupage medium and metallic lustres. and the little shrine is a "Calico Craft Parts" Shrine.
All Stamps are from Katzelkraft who are a French company (with very very reasonable shipping cost  throughout Europe).

And just as a little journey back in time, here are some of the things I made in the past using the stamps.


1 comment:

  1. WOWSSS !!
    Louise! You really rocked out the Egyptian theme!
    Each piece is more beautiful and spectacular than the last! So well done!! xo

    ReplyDelete