Friday, 16 August 2013

It’s all so Black & White



This is a bit of a quick extra kind of post. My new stamps arrived from Katzelkraft and I really wanted to stamp out that little jazzy looking cat. It reminds me of 1950s style.
I didn’t go to the craft room; I just had one black ink pad, one acrylic block, the stamps and some plain white greetings cards.  
I decided that, as I had made the cards, I may as well share them with you. There is plenty time for more interesting projects to follow.
I started by stamping out rows of the little cat (because it made me happy), but then I decided to do one or two black and white, clean and simple, cards.
A few simple elements come together to make some fun cards. As I am always forgetting about birthdays and special dates, I often need a card quickly and with no time to get to the shops.
these are ideal.
Not that I think I will need very many “Get well soon” cards for cats but it is my favourite. I guess it will do for humans who have upset tummies too...

Simple and effective but I expect I will be heading for some colours tomorrow.

Stamps used:

Thank you for visiting.
Z x


4 comments:

  1. They are such fun, especially that last one! Simple stamping beautifully done.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely fabulous stamps and I love your designs Louise x

    Apologies for my lack of visits but life has been hectic, but god

    Sending my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single one of these cards. I am definitely a cat person.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I need these stamps in my life. I love that cat, it's a must have for me, she''s fab. I absolutely love the black and white simplicity of the cards. Very cool. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete