Monday, 3 August 2015

A tisket a tasket a little Alice basket. A Calico Craft Parts design team project.

Hi everyone.
today I am using one of the lovely wee "Trug kits". its slightly bigger than I imagined and I will actually be able to keep stuff in it. I might put my cottonwool balls in it or something... anyhoo I digress.


I assembled the basket and painted it. applied book print tissue paper, a stamped image of Alice, and then built up a 3D look with Calico Craft Parts.


I gave it all an aged look with quinacridone gold media paint and then a coat of media Crackle glaze.
when the crackle glaze had dried i added more Quin' gold to sink in to the cracks and wiped off the rest. you can see the crackle in the close ups...




Calico Craft Parts Used:

Trug Kit
Mini Sugar Maple leaf twig
Mushrooms and Fungi Set 7
Wild flower in grass shape
Holly leaf and Berry corner shape.
mini Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. This is just too sweet and completely adorable Zuzu!! I love the added crackle- it looks so magical! xo

    ReplyDelete