Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Ocean Diorama for Calico Craft Parts.

Hi there folks!
I made a diorama for Calico Craft Parts 3 or 4 weeks ago. I am now sharing it over here. It's pretty much 100% craft parts apart from the box which came free with 4 pairs of socks inside at Christmas.
I painted my box, inside and out then added some bits of stick as platforms on the sides and bottoms to make it easier to layer the craft parts. (you can use that 3D foam sticky tape or pads if you prefer).
I used some decorative flourishes for waves and simply started to layer the different parts on to each other to build up a 3D scene.


Craft Parts used: (click on item for link to shop)


Flourishes (for waves)
Ship
Ships wheel
desert Island (Palm trees)
lighthouse
Mermaids
seahorses
shells
octopus
gull
fancy corners
dolphins

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous alteration Louise and I love those fantastic Calico Craft Parts

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a stunning diorama, so many fabulous layers for the eye to dive into!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when this first posted- absolutely incredible Louise!! xo

    ReplyDelete