Friday, 21 April 2017

DecoArt and Tando Creative. A PIP collaboration.

Decoart have a few Partners in Crime (no thats not the term its ummm "Partners In Promotion") and we collaborate with them from time to time; you may remember we did a "Stampendous bog hop"?
well back in february we were asked to work together with Tando supplies, as part of the Decoart design team, to send samples off for tando to display at trade shows and such.
I selected this lovely folder to alter. there are more pages to it but I only had time to do a few before sending it off to Di.

Page 1 leaves and flourishes also Tando parts.

Page 2 and 3 Book plate also a Tando part
Page 4 and 5 Flourish also a Tando part.

Page 6 and 7
back cover


lots of yummy DecoArt supplies used here. Texture, paint, metallic lustres, crackle, stencils etc etc.
And by the skin of my teath I have made blogged it in time for the June challenge on "Our Creative Corner" as their sponsor is "Tando" and my Decoart supplies make me VERY happy making it fit well with the June theme.
Z x

4 comments:

  1. Hello Louise,
    This is absolutely mouthwatering, love all the pages.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous folder! Pages are so mysterious...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zuzu, so pleased you made it to enter my challenge at Our Creative Corner. I love all the textures and embellishments you created in your album. Thank you for joining in, Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful details Louise x I am in awe at the gorgeous layouts and techniques you have incorporated. Love it!!!

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete