Thursday, 23 April 2015

Spring themed upcyle. with Calico Craft Parts

I'm taking part in an "Upcycle" craft swap with "Spring" as the theme.
this box used to hold a watch of my sons. I say that and it makes it sound small but I swear you could get about 10 watches in it. it is a decent size.
I upcycled it with Chalky finish paints, crackle glaze, antiquing cream and napkin decoupage then added lots of embellishments from Calico Craft parts.
I have used one of the wild flower shapes as a branch. I also used some lovely corner shapes and a keyhole escutcheon from the ironmongery

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Louise, love the imagery. The recipient will be very pleased. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Oh, Oh this is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh why can't my pieces turn out so beautifully? Absolutely stunning & the effects you have created are so cool! I will admit to being a tad distracted & (non emotional me) have welled up.... Helen & Calico are BACK??!! Oh this is fabulous, if anyone deserves it to happen....
    Hope you'll forgive my tangent. Your box is truly beautiful. Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Louise,
    This is a most beautiful box, love everything about it.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete