Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Mixed Media Monthly guest designer.


Hi everyone. well today I am the guest designer over at Mixed media monthly. A fab challenge site with a monthly theme for mixed media artists. I say "challenge" but I think the point is to challenge yourself and not as some big scary competitive contest against others, so don't be afraid to get in there and give it a go.
The sponsor this month is DecoArt inc and I am there, as a Decoart mixed media design team member, to represent them...
so This months theme is April showers. (what with it being April and all).

I have done 2 pieces for the challenge. one bright fresh colourful piece (most unlike me) and one very aged rusty sort of thing (much more like me).
Today I am sharing the colourful one. "Blooming April showers" where my shower is made of falling blooms and the other project will be shared later in the month.
So please do go over to the challenge site HERE and seriously consider taking part. There are all styles and abilities over there having a go.

3 comments:

  1. Love your April showers the little flowers are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this canvas! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations of your guest DT spot! The canvas is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete