Thursday, 16 April 2015

Corrugated card 6x6 album. For DecoArt

Hi there folks.
I have a step by step photo tutorial over on the DecoArt blog (click HERE), for this corrugated card 6x6 album. The tutorial only covers the front page, but over here, I am sharing some of the other pages, of the finished album, with you.

 Page 1 and 2

these decorative corner and the cogs etc are from Calico Craft Parts (hopefully they should be online by the time this post goes live)...
Page 3 and 4

that's it so far. I still have pages to do and of course as it is tied together with jute string, then I can add more pages when I want.

thanks for visiting.
Z x

3 comments:

  1. Very rustic Louise. Love the textures and images. You have nailed the ageing process in your fabulous style.

    TFS
    Annie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shabbiness and ...it's cool! Love your of corrugated as the pages too. I'm off to see how you made the cover. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louise,
    Such a contrast from your last make, but again you have a winner here, I really like the earthy quality you have created.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete