Wednesday, 1 January 2014

CC3 and Tim's May tag inspiration.

 I have not had a lot of time to do "personal" crafting this last two or three weeks, so I have had to combine two of my favourite challenges. The compendium of curiosities and Tim Holtz' 12 tags of 2014.
Tim's May tag was all about using our embellishments and displaying them mounted singly first, then displaying them on a tag. I haven't done a tag this time around.

The CC3 challenge was about Tim's distress glitters and adding a bit of sparkle to our project. the glitter has been distressed with vintage photo ink....


10 comments:

  1. Hi Louise! I would love to see what you would come up with if you had lots of time! Really?!?! This is beautiful! I can't believe this didn't take a ton of time to make! I love your "take" on Tim's May tag here. The tiled effect looks great against the paint washed corrugated background. Love your "MOMENTS" cut out with the glitter behind it, too. Very pretty piece! Thanks for taking the time to join us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have made a hanging instead of a tag, the pale background really makes your beautiful embellishments stand out - love the crown! Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful Louise, terrific combination for both challenges. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dangles on the end of the piece make me happy! Love the glittered background piece, and all of your embellies are stellar! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool piece! Loved that you used the Distress glitter on the embellishments as well as behind! I would love to hang this in my home! So pretty!
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love using corrugated cardboard, too; it's such a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your tag on the 12 Tags and the use of the cardboard, looks brilliant...Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a terrific take on the May tag - can't go wrong with corrugated cardboard!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete