Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Altering beer mats/coasters for a swap....

 
 
We are doing a "beer mat/coaster" swap over on my facebook "page". At first, i found the small size a little intimidating as i couldn't pile on loads of texture and embellishments. especially as the mats will become a mini book and needs to at least look close to being able to close. i found them to be a bit like peanuts... once you have one, you need to have another and another. I have become a little addicted.
For the swap. we are all doing 5 mats. I will collect them all and then divide them up again so everyone gets 5 different ones back, turned into a little mini book with a couple of book rings.

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Louise ... I can see now why it is addictive! C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab, I will have mine finished this week. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. From plain beer mats to stunning coasters - they are all so beautiful! A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Louise. I particularly love the bird image you've used on the first one. I'll see if I can find my beer mats later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers, stunning, all of them!! I should follow your FB page a bit better, would have loved to have participated in this, sounds like such a fun swap. Whoever gets these will love them for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea and these are all beautiful in their own right - gorgeous! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant..all of them (:o) Your vintage creations with the ripped paper pieces always make me smile. Could be a coaster from my grandmother...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for a swap - and I love everyone of your mats - gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic mats! What a fab swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all stunning! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! So pretty too! Hope to get involved in one of your swaps!

    ReplyDelete