Thursday, 6 February 2014

Alice swap...

 
We are in the middle of an altered art "Alice" swap on my facebook page (UK only due to the insane cost of postage these days)... My make has arrived with its recipient so i can now safely blog it. I altered a box (you are not shocked in the least are you? lol)
Lots of crackle and moss and a little mad hatters tea-party inside.

And with it having the queen of hearts on it (and some hearts in general) I would like to make this my second entry to the simon says heart challenge....

6 comments:

  1. Wow - stunning crackle, and I love how the images are embedded.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning crackle effect but it is attention to detail to the inside of the box that I love so much, the stamping and also the little scene created.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Queen of Hearts! A great subject for our challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little box! Love the crackled look and the grassy picnic! EXCELLENT work!

    ReplyDelete