Saturday, 1 December 2012

Funkie junkie inspiration 7...


I have made a card instead of a tag today. I used the funkie junkies 7th tag as my inspiration but the idea i had in my head morphed a fair bit and ended up very dissimilar to the original idea and inspiration.
So what elements did i use as my inspiration?
I like the over all vintage theme of the original tag with the sepia, cream and hints of duck egg blue. this is actually one of my all time favourite colour schemes. so i stuck with the same scheme.
I decided to do three tabs with words instead of three tags (I dont have a  small tag die or an alphabet die). i also included a snowflake and some brown glitter (coffee stickles in this instance).
 I suspect a fair few of the items used are available from the Funkie Junkies beautiful online store which you can find by clicking HERE.


and while I am here, here are 3 more modern looking card i also made today (because i had to play with my new  christmas baubles die) ...



5 comments:

  1. Wow Louise!!!!! I think this is my all time favourite card of yours!!! Brilliant! The colour scheme is divine and I LOVE those wings!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wings are from a set from calico crafts. two pairs of larger and two pairs like this pair....

      Delete
  2. You've been very creative, fabulous pieces. I especially love your take on Linda's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your take on Linda's tag is lovely, and the bauble cards are great fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is delightful. I really love the color palette you used and that scalloped border at the bottom is just so pretty. Lovely details and texture too. So glad you are still with us for week #7!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete