Saturday, 1 December 2012

Have yourself a very "Timmy" Christmas.....


Some simple and not very original crafting today. But very soothing and rewarding just the same. its nice to craft without having to engage the brain too much....

Well more lovely friends have been sending diecuts and embossing folders etc to me recently. The lovely Lesley (who is on the Calico Crafts design team with me) sent me a wonderful selection which included a couple of the Tim Holtz reindeer (which I love but cant afford to get the die for this year).
So I made a card and a tag. the tag is very much in the style of Sir Tim. the card is more "White on white" as that is my theme for my cards I am sending out this year. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this type of crafting...and I really adore that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I loved the title of the post already and the tag certainly lived up to the title, great way to craft I reckon, specially if it results into projects like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have created a "diecut and embossing" monster Astrid LOL.
      Been at it since your visit with your machine. thanks for helping me see that i would in fact use one if I got it.

      Delete