Saturday, 1 December 2012

Dreaming of a white christmas....

Well I got a new bigshot this month. my first ever die cutting and embossing machine. needless to say i am obsessed with making things that use die-cuts and embossing now :D

I don't have many dies but my lovely friend astrid visited and brought some of hers, so i had some of ready to use Die-cuts in a tray. I DO have a snowflake Die and i was gifted a snowflake embossing folder from another lovely friend Kathy. I have also decided to make my own christmas cards this year for the first time in many many years. SO I have gone snowflake and glitter mad.

The snowflakes are from a sizzix die set that came with rubber stamps. I set the stamps aside for now.

3 comments:

  1. The white on white looks really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! now I need a snowflake die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning, this palette is perfect for obtaining this effect, your credit card will get a workout now that you have THE machine.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete