Friday, 30 November 2012

A wee bit of Seasonal crafting...

 After all my painty, rusty and fabricy crafting of the last three weeks I decided to do some low key crafting. paper, paper distresser, scissors and glue.... I made a couple of vintage style christmas cards and a Halloween tag in a tag holder.....
The cards are made using Kaisercraft christmas papers. I got mine from Calico Crafts HERE....

 The doily is from HERE  and the lace from HERE....

 The little red beaded branches are from HERE....


 The Halloween tag and tag holder are made from Graphic 45 papers. partly "happy haunting" and "steampunk spells"... 






2 comments:

  1. I would love to be a spider on the wall of your craft room.....one that can change into something that can steal your scraps away when you arent looking. ;) These are amazing especially since your mojo ran away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous seasonal crafting Z!! I can't even begin to think of colder times yet, I'm waiting for summer to return :)

    ReplyDelete