I also had some of the Kaisercrafts "Base coats" papers to play with and add that to the amazing haul of rusty bits i managed to get for 50p at the salvage yard, and i just had to give the key cabinet a makeover.
Once i had al the papers and paints on, I attached a selection of rusty bits to it. i also added some drift wood sticks to add to the weather worn beach look.
I also used some DecoArt paints and mediums on the bits with no paper ....
DecoArt products used....
Acrylic paints in these coloures: Indian turquoise, raw umber, raw sienna, titanium white.
Texture Crackle: Glazier blue.
Gel stains: Walnut
Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in the posts. In particular when it is a Design Team submission. However, I WILL NOT endorse a product unless I fully believe it to be a good buy, useful or beautiful.