Thursday, 25 July 2013

Abstract canvas.. just for fun.


I decided to ditch the design team crafting today and get out my paints and mediums and just get messy... 
Now I had "intended" to do a step by step to show you how I used my fabulous DecoArt mediums and paints but after step 10 I got so absorbed in the process I forgot to stop and take photos... sorry.... but its better if you just experiment yourself. i have include the photos for the basic base texture so you can adapt it to your own needs...

My decoArt supplies list included:

DecoArt gesso
DecoArt Modelling paste
Decoart Traditions acrylics
DecoArt Americana Acrylics
DecoArt metallic lustres
Decoart Acrylic gel medium.







 




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous I just love it.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.Love the yummy texture and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and textures, - looks fab! I can just see how much fun you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gee that is so stunningly beautiful, I love it big time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun, and a beautiful result!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing piece of art.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete