Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Tick Tock, strange little clock:


Made for the artistic stamper a week ago. Thought I would share it here too as my blog gets very neglected these days. I always seem to be making things for other peoples blogs etc. :)

the Papier-mâché frame (available from the artistic stamper HERE) was covered in gesso first. then the images stamped on to tissue and added at random. all stamps used are artistic stamper stamps from HERE
 I glued on some embellishments and numbers then also applied gesso to them.
the colour was applied using sprays (various makes and shades). 



 

3 comments:

  1. love love love this little clock... you are always an inspiration ... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to catch up with this again - fabulous make.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! I am fascinated with your little clock. You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete