Friday, 1 March 2013

Calico Day


Well I managed to do some crafting purely based on one design team order Helen from Calico Crafts sent me. as most of my belongings are packed or in the process of being packed, I dont have access to all my paints and inks and fun stuff but i always have glue. So I ordered one of these tryptych style photo frames, a couple of sheets of paper, Some picket fence, a rusty spade and rusty wire.

For a look at the full item and how it was put together then hop on over to the calico crafts blog HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Good to know you are back crafting Louise. I was thinking about you the other day..........hope all is well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, yay have missed you, must be so difficult with all your crafty stuff out of reach. This looks fabby, off to have a proper look at Calico. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you, dear Louise! A wonderful entry. So beautiful. I'll be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you do some crafting again Zuzu, like others have said, we have missed you!! Off to see the project on the blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your blogging so it was lovely to see that you had posted (my sidebar told me). Hope you have found somewhere to live Keep us posted please and hurry back to full time crafting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete