Thursday, 6 December 2012

Artistic stamper day....

Sneak peek.
Its my turn at The Artistic Stamper blog today. Its not a very involved project as I am not able to craft right now due to suddenly being made unexpectedly homeless in 5 weeks time (my landlord has a nice way of wishing us a merry christmas after 25 years of living here), as well as coping with the death of a dear friend.... but its a little something that was easy to do with just a few supplies on a tray on my knee. (I have had to start packing things away to put into storage.)
Its at times like this I am reminded of how precious my family and real friends are... I wish all who celebrate it, as good a christmas as possible. 
Z x

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear that doesn't sound good! Hope everything works out for you very soon and you are back creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that; I really hope that things are sorted out for you soon. After 25 years, how people can just do that I'll never understand. Sending love and prayers that you find comfort in coping with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so sorry. Unfortunately I know what that is like. Wish there was something I could do. Yes, you are right, it is people who count. Hope you can have a little crafting kit kept to hand,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete