Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Triptych ATC

I like using up the small bits of paper i have left after making a large project, but dont always know what to do with them. I decided to make a wee ATC that turned in to a triptych. I used up some scraps of Graphic 45 papers. I used some of the ABC Primer and some of the Olde Curiosity Shope....

Its pretty much a cut and glue on to card sort of a project with a bit of sanding, distressing and embellishing. as ever, I used my versamagic chalk inks on this. I used Gingerbread and Turquoise Gem. I added a couple off little charms to the ribbon; a wee piggy to match the front cover and a wee Victorian boot to match the second inside cover.
 To Jazz it up on the inside, I lined each panel with some dresden/german scrap.
A while back, I made some vintage style fabric ATCs and sent them to the first three folks who commented. sadly one went missing in the post. So as Suze-Jo missed out, I am sending her this instead.

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful............wow. You've totally taken my breath away with this project. Suze-Jo is one lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW This is beautiful and a great idea with the ATC's.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great idea. Love how you used the leftovers. Did you sand the paper? It looks even more *vintagy* than the originals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you Nancy: Yes I did sand the edges of all the bits of paper and also gave a light sand over everything once it was stuck down too :)

      Delete