Friday, 17 August 2012

Happy "Artistic Stamper" Anniversary: part 2: WOODEN FRAME


Well, it is the 2nd anniversary of  "The Artistic Stamper Creative Team" blog this month, and to celebrate Jennie is giving away some stamps to some lucky followers. How do you win these stamps? well here is how it works....

Each Team member has chosen which stamps they would like to work with this month and those are the stamps you could win.
For example: I  Have chosen to work with the 'collage art 1' sheet shown here...
 To win this set you must leave a comment on one of my posts this month (either here or over on the creative team blog which you can find HERE )

At the end of the month , I will use a random number generator to pick out a winner from the comments on MY posts.. and that person wins the stamps.

The other members of the team also have stamps to give away and its the same process.. leave a comment on their posts and you can win the stamps they are giving away.

This is my second post for this month and your last chance to comment for a chance to win the above stamp set:


I have decorated a wooden frame and used the lady from the stamp sheet, as the focal point. I have also stamped out the word "collage", from the sheet,  on to tissue paper and added that to the frame. Please remember, it is only the collage stamp sheet that you can win. the additional stamps I have used are not part of my giveaway.

Supplies used from the Artistic stamper:

Collage art 1 stamp sheet... HERE
wooden frame HERE
chit chat stickers HERE
lacy border stamp HERE
text stamp (calligraphic mat 13) HERE (scroll down)



16 comments:

  1. fabulous project Louise. These stamps are fabulous. Hope I am lucky enough to win. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frame - I love this collage sheet cos the lady looks like a pic of my Mum in her teens, taken in the 30's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Zuzu! Such ceativity, I admire what you have done - gives me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Zuzu, at first glance I never picked your project to be a frame! You have done a lovely job of linking the entire stamping project together....also has beeswaxy look...so nice!
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came over from AS - this project is stunning, beautiful image, gorgeous colours and wonderful lace. I am now your latest follower after looking through your blog and your wonderful inspirational pieces. A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous... the vintage patina, the colours, and those fabulous stamps - I just love this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful composition of design, different stamps and colors!
    Hugs Anja from germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your project - it is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card with wonderful details, love all the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Zuzu.... Lol kidding, it's a gorgeous frame, everything you make is awesome. :)
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, I love it, would make a lovely card hee hee hee...... but since it's Not a card, b ut a frame, it would look great on my wall lol...xxxx Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is gorgeous. I am a new follower and would LOVE to win those beautiful stamps. I am just starting out and I have a lot to learn! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You picked a great stamp to work with and I love the way you have used it. The colours you have used are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your work and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How womanly,love the pattern too.

    ReplyDelete