Saturday, 7 July 2012

More tags: Calico Crafts


Its handy to have tags around I think. when you wrap up birthday gifts you can pick one out that suits the recipients personality.  and stamping on to luggage labels is quick and easy but blooming effective. As I am so in love with these hot air balloon stamps I got from Calico Crafts, I have been sitting relaxing and stamping these out. ( I made a ton of them lol) .... the background was made using one of Andy Skinner's tempting textures stamps. ( I love these stamps too.. been using them loads.) As ever, I used versamagic chalk ink. (jumbo Java)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, simple yet so effective! Love those hot air balloons in any case but really like the look of those Andy Skinner background ones, not seen them around...
    Waving hi from sunny France, 24 degrees....and so far no rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tone on tone, I love these balloons, will have to save me some pennies I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these hot air balloons (on these tags and on your little wooden chest), really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful balloon tags, Louise !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything hot air balloon! You do amazing work. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous balloons ! I got them too !

    ReplyDelete