Monday, 16 July 2012

Mini Album.

I bought myself a wee book of the 7 gypsies trousseau papers  and a book cover a week ago... I decided to put together a mini album based on the papers but also introduced other makers and elements in to the album. it is a work in progress, as I want to add more pages, but here is the start.
some of the photos are taken from the papers but one is of my grandmother.

  






I will give a list of supplies used, but as ever, you use what you have in your stash. its best that we never start counting the cost of these kind of projects LOL.


EDITED TO ADD MORE PAGES:





Majority of the Supplies used, are available from Calico Crafts HERE

7 Gypsies book cover
7 Gypsies papers and stickers
7 Gypsies vintage clips
book rings
K&Co stickers and ephemera
Melissa Frances corners and keyhole
Versamagic chalk ink
graphic 45 rubber stamps
Artemio frame

9 comments:

  1. Hi louise this is stunning. I love the papers and embellishments used. A beautiful keepsake to be treasured. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...how beautiful. You're not selling it on Etsy with your grandma, don't you? More vintage isn't possible. I love it, too (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous vintage album and such wonderful details. Yep I love love it Louise, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous album! Those papers are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Book and such lovely papers, and a great way to use old family photo's. Love it
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, but this is gorgeous...love the vintage feel and the papers are stunning ! xoxoox G

    ReplyDelete