Friday, 1 June 2012

Random stuff...


With going a bit more 'part time' on some of my design teams, I have a bit more time to make things just for fun...  So I altered a wee box, because I wanted to use my Key Lime chalk ink... 


and I made a tag , because I wanted to see if my masking fluid had gone off due to being 4 years old. I dont know if masking fluid goes off.. but I just wanted to see.



Supplies list....

For the Box:

box, chalk inks, artimo leaves, crackle stamp are all from Calico crafts. the colours used in the chalk inks are "key lime" "mango madness" "Spanish Olive".



For the tag:

Butterflies (from graphic 45 paper,) , chalk ink "Mango madness" and paint from calico craft. heary shape drawn around a calico crafts rusty heart.
Stamp was a gift from my friend Val at bedecked beads. Large blank tag, and stamped journal words  from' The artistic stamper'.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box and I love the colours you have used on the tag. Thanks fir sharing Louise : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look fab, love the earthy look of the leafy box :) and the designs on the tag are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my word these creations are fabulous.. I came across your blog as I was hopping around.. your blog and creations are Brillant.. I'm your newest follower!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant box and tag, love the colours that you've used.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete