Thursday, 14 June 2012

Commission work.


I was asked to do "something" for my friends, family member. Its his 50th birthday and she wanted to give him something focused on family and his interest in history, travel , and cycling. She didnt put any restrictions on what I made.. just specified it was to be in "my style" .. well you cant say fairer than that eh?

So I had this sort of "card / album" thing I had bought months ago and not yet altered.
this is the finished project.
  

 Supplies wise.. almost all the papers are from Calico Crafts (this includes the cut out quotes fro the graphic 45 papers)...  the stamps are from both, Calico Crafts AND The Artistic stamper. 
the stamps from Calico Crafts I used were the  7 gypsies "lille" stamps. and all other stamps are from The artistic stamper.
anything else used was from my craft stash.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ten album jest P R Z E P I E K N Y. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project!!! Don't you just love it when you get commissions like that? This looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I love being asked to just "do my thing"...
      its better than when they see something like this and say.. "I like that, can you make me one like that but just with one page, and could you do it in pink and with glitter... "

      so in other words, "make me a pink glittery card thats nothing like the object i was looking at" lol (it HAS happened)....

      Delete
  4. Hi Louise, fantastic project, totally yummy and a beautiful keepsake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing album! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely album! every detail is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real treasure that I'm sure he'll keep for ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous as always Louise thanks for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete