Saturday, 19 May 2012

My happy news...


I have had to sit with this good news for a while and not tell anyone ... but today its official so, I am allowed to say how happy I am to be a part of "The Artistic Stamper's" creative team....
I got so excited, I have already made my first two projects and have them scheduled on the blog waiting to post lol. (I like to be organised when it comes to design team work... usually make everything at least two weeks in advance so I dont have to worry if I take ill for a week or something.).
I was lucky enough to be a guest designer last year so as I have nothing in the way of crafting done for the artistic stamper,  I can actually show you, then I will pop a couple of reminders of last years work up... (just to fill out the post)



 


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Z, have fun:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done and well deserved, can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You will have fun and so will we!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sweetie, they are lucky to have you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I love your stuff. It is all very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations and well deserved. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Louise I am delighted you have been chosen to be part of the DT at The Artistic Stamper . Your creations are gorgeous and I look forward to viewing them on the AS blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats....you make some wonderful art;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that is brilliant, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic news - well done your work is stunning so you will be a great asset to them I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cream always rises to the top, Z! Well done and I know they will love your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is absolutely amazing !!! I'd like to make things like these !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Louise ! I am so glad to share this CT with you, your bottles are outstanding !

    ReplyDelete