Thursday, 31 May 2012

First ATC swap in 4 years or more....


I stopped swapping ATCs when I passed the 2,000 mark. you cant go on forever can you lol.  And for 4 years or more, the only ones I have made since, were for the egypt folder i showed two weeks ago...  I have not made any for swapping. HOWEVER (lol), I was on Trish Latimer's blog and noticed she had made an awesome painty background (the way trish does) for some ATCs and she was offering up a swap. Cant possibly let that one go by, so I asked if I could swap with her.


I made three... I am also swapping with one of my other craft friends, Shelagh, and I have one spare. they are made mostly of calico and lace, with a card backing to keep them stiff. the image transfers were also done on bits of calico.



Calico, lace, inks and rusty heart from "Calico crafts"
Images from "Crafty individuals".
Word stamps from "The Artistic Stamper."

9 comments:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi louise your ATC's are gorgeous. In my 20 years crafting I have never made one, but they are so popular I must give it a go and it's lovely to swap with friends. There was a huge worldwide swap going on at Stamping Ground blogspot WOYWW yesterday. Absolutely fantastic. TFS .......Annie : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I love the distressing of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise, your ATCs are fabulous! I love all of the distressing you've done to them. I'm just getting into ATCs and find that I'm loving them. Yours are amazing! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work, my type of thing!

    ReplyDelete