Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Altered Matchbox: Around the world in 80 days.


I decided to use some of my favourite crafty individuals stamps and make another altered matchbox. I am involved in a swap and have already made two. but i couldnt decide which one to send.. then a customer bought one; and the moment it left the house is the exact same moment I decided I didnt actually like the one I had left, so couldn't POSSIBLY send it to my swap partner. (sods law or something) ..
So I made a new one to send.

13 comments:

  1. wow amazing Louise, so many details in a matchbox
    love all those cogs and the stamps are lovely
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous :) absolutely loving Steampunk and have a similar theme for my box too :) thanks for organising the swap, can't wait to see mine when it arrives, and hoping my swap buddy likes her too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is totally fabulous ZuZu, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is fabulous ! And it is a real surprised as I have done a "5 weeks in balloon" project two days ago !!! Jules Verne is very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Fabulous, I have a thing about "winged and Flying" things at the moment
    The colours are simply stunning
    Love
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! absolutely stunning. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blow'n away!!! What a pity, i'm not your swap partner...(:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love these little boxes - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, you amaze me, Louise! Your piece is just amazing! You are such a talent!!! Love the steampunk look here. Great stamps, great colors, great design! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this looks fabulous Louise

    ReplyDelete