Thursday, 5 April 2012

Tutorial on facebook.


I have been adding tutorials to my FACEBOOK page as and when requested by some of my crafty friends over there... It was a domino book last week and today I added a step by step guide to creating the lid of this box. I would say i did a guide to altering the box but as ever I was in such a hurry to get the tutorial up that i didnt bother to do the sides lol.
anyway if you are interested on how this look is achieved then the guide can be found HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Zuzu :) I had a look on face book though I prefer not to go there :(just to confusing for a bear of little brains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Von.. I have modified the link so it takes you right to the album .. no need to browse or negotiate the weird pages and posts... so now when you click the link you will only see the images of the tutorial. ;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous effect, looks like there are lots of layers there. Off for a peek. Cindy

    ReplyDelete