Sunday, 1 April 2012

Yet another Domino Book: Easter...

Yes, its another domino book. having a bot of a frenzied passion with them at the moment, prompted bu the swap n my facebook page and then some folks asking for a tutorial. It was no great inconvenience as I LOVE making altered dominoes; books in particular.

I am entering it in to the Pan Pastel blog Challenge. the theme there is Easter.... and although I dont celebrate it religiously, i do celebrate the coming of spring and the new fertile land, eggs chicks and rabbits.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - must get myself some dominoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your domino work rock Louise.
    So many and beautiful books.
    Your easter book is a dream.

    Have a sunny weekend my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the domino books...and loving your article in the May Issue of Craft Stamper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I am in LOVE with this little Easter domino book. It's truly amazing! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful - really love what you've done here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a really gorgeous and amazing project, thank you for sharing it with us at the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super ickle book Z, love all the attention to detail x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning work thanks for joining in at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab project, so much detail in such a tiny book. Love it! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete