Sunday, 25 March 2012

Domino book swap; option one.

I prepared a few dominoes as possible covers for the domino book swap we are doing on my facebook page... I am still undecided what direction I want to go but I did manage to decide to complete all three and choose at the end. so I combined my playing, with my nice new "Steampunk elements" stamps from Katzelkraft.

I went for the B&W look for this book... I will use colour in the other ones. I put crackle accents on the dominoes to protect the stamping from getting worn off and the lovely wee embellishments are by prima... they are self stick.

As well as the steampunk elements, I also incorporated some elements from the A5 plate "Les partoches d'Onirie"Katzelkraft stamps are also available in the UK from "the craft barn"

9 comments:

  1. I love the drama of black and white on your domino book and covers. The addition of steampunk just makes it all the better! Blissful creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely little books, must be so fidley to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant domino book Louise.
    The steampunk style rock. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow : this is gorgeous ! I just found dominos !!! I am gonna make mine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no one, who can alter Dominoes better than you...and getting so much interest inside. Even in black and white colours, your steampunk theme turns out great (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS dominio book!!! WOW! I love your covers! The black and white look fabulous!!! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really the Queen of dominoes ! Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monochrome can work so well and you have demonstrated it with your domino book, well done!

    ReplyDelete