Thursday, 16 February 2012

Start of a journal page....


This is the basics for a journal page.. i still want to cut out words from a book and glue them on for a wee quote or something and maybe add some gold leaf ( I dont feel done, till i slap on some gold lol)

The stamps are all by Katzelkraft... I have used a few here actually, some in ,some full... there are the transport masculine ones (the bike and the airplane), the new text background that comes with the music too, the gears/cogs, the Norris english quotes; (Travel, Journey, Explore etc) , paris monuments, and the wire fence one...
I'm in a bit of a rush so not listing there proper names or linking them tot he store, but i will do that later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I am really getting into journalling too right now.

    ReplyDelete