Friday, 17 February 2012

Journal page revisited.


so i splatted some more paint on .. covered bits.. added bits then put on some cut out words from books (The discerning reader among you may be able to pick out Thomas Hardy "the return of the native" and Jane Austen "Sense and sensibility".
I made a nonsense quote.. you know the kind; it appears to make sense on first reading but if you really think about it it doesnt really mean much at all. but it was fun playing with the words...
it reads...
"Time makes little impression
on the fascination of sense and discovery;
Which results in the arrival of
Many hours of
Bliss and sadness."

Maybe it does mean something... the more I think about it the more I like it LOL.. I shall stop thinking this instant.

5 comments:

  1. Great journal page! I was planning on working on my journal today. I am in a journal club and I need to post my Feb. page and I have no idea what I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very deep and meaningful........I think, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete