Friday, 17 February 2012

Another "work in progress": Tag folder.

I wanted to make a wee folder for popping tags in to. Its been a bit of an organic process, as the original folder didnt look right to me (I dont work well with pink tones). I kept adding things and covering up bits and changing it.... so anyway, this is it so far... I predict more changes.

I wanted to use the Kraft-core paper because I wanted to use sandpaper on it to distress emboss the letters on to it. And originally I did, but by the time I added all my layers, you cant see the sanded bits anymore, but I can tell you, it works really well LOL.

you can still see hints of it on the inside. I will make something else with the rest of the kraft-core paper as i really like how well it distresses etc.

Here it is, stuffed with random tags.. I will probably make some to match the folder...


The following supplies used were supplied by Calico Crafts.

Tim Holtz Kraft-Core paper
7 gypsies 12x12 papers (selection)
My minds eye ruler 12x12 card
lace
7 gypsies rubbings
K&Co Ephemera
7 gypsies tissue paper
rusty heart and star

4 comments:

  1. wonderful tag folder ! I have to make one for my tags too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous wee project, the tags look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love all the layers of interest and great details. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always so full of wonderful color and details! I love this project as well! Beautiful textures, images and colors. I also love interactive things and this definitely is that! Just fabulous! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete