Sunday, 19 February 2012

Altered bottle : for calico crafts...

Well I found some nice glass bottles at "lakeland" for under £5 so bought a couple to alter. I had imagined a lot of ink. paint and texture paste, but as i still cant really work in my craft room and have to work on the coffee table in the sitting room I ended up going for a cleaner "cut and glue" alteration.


I've added two photos although neither are correct in colour or tone... they just oth have a different flash setting. the actual item is less saturated in colour than the top picture but not as wishy washy as the bottom.
I have used the following supplies from Calico Crafts...

1 comment:

I am sorry I have had to add the word verification. Lots of spamming going on without it. Thank you for taking the Time to comment. I appreciate every one of them.