Saturday, 14 January 2012

commissions and such

Well I still have nothing much to blog.. It probably looks like I have been a slacker...

I have made a fair bit but it consists of two items for a magazine, two items for design team pieces not due to be shown till next week and 4 items for commission sales... (and a little box that i haven't shown before but its much like many others). Now making some flooded pocketwatches (also on commission) but again they look much like all the others... so here is a picture of the commissioned pencil box (you have seen others much like it in the past...) and a random cufflink or ipod box. just because :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow Louise these are fab , my friend from Africa sent me 2 of those penny farthings for my birthday last year its great what you have done with this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both stunning. They look like they have been unearthed from an old ship wreck all lovely and rusty,they remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, they look so old, I love them. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes Z and perfectly aged! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly are a busy girl. Loving your wonderful pencil box and your small box. Thank you for so much inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog, but am loving every inch of it...love love your little boxes.

    ReplyDelete