Monday, 16 January 2012

Chunky ATC made for KAtzelkraft.

I have been loving my friend Paula's Chunky ATC's recently and decided to try and make one in my sort of style... Not as easy as I imagined. Its a lot of small surfaces and i find small surfaces tricky (not counting dominoes).Anyway, in the end I made this, using the Da Vinci Stamps By Katzelkraft. there are two plates and I used some from both as well as using the single stamp with the steampunk cogs on it.

Stamps Used..

Da Vinci Joconde HERE

Vinci Vitruve HERE

Single Steampunk Engrenage HERE

Customers in the UK can find Katzelkraft stamps exclusively at The Craft Barn

As this is one of my favourite
Sets of stamps ever, I am entering it for the Gingersnap Creations Chestnut challenge HERE
And its not a card so I can enter it in to the Simon Says Stamp and Show. HERE

19 comments:

  1. Ooooh la la Z, you have certainly rocked your style on this dimensional piece. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen a 3D ATC before but this is amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chunky ATC's and this is a beauty. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh me likey!!! What did you use as your base Z?? wood?
    Trish xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes trish... its a wooden block. gesso, papers... ect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic piece of art...WOW (:o)
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's brilliant!!you have done a great job, would love to have a go at this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another way cool beautiful piece from you! Your work is so creative and unique. I always love what you do...so much detail and technique. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. always a wonderful work ! Gorgeous ! I like it very very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping back as just realised you have entered this fabulous piece into our challenge and just wanted to thank you for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great piece! I haven't tried the chunky yet but you sure rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a lot of work has gone into this. love the stamps you've used and all the metalwork. the whole thing looks like it ought to get up and walk lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...my...word! This is stunning! GORGEOUS work--this really is a piece of artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool piece as always! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay I can comment..finally!(working with Firefox now and it seems to have cleare up the blogger trouble I was having)
    Anyhoooooo....loving the ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. :) Thanks BB x

    and Yeah.. if anythings not working on the internet... always try firefox as your browser instead. firefox rocks and is way more reliable than internet explorer.

    ReplyDelete