Monday, 9 January 2012

Animal Magic. Web Extra For Craft stamper.

I have only just discovered that Craft Stamper allow us to share our own projects on our blogs, that have been shown on their web extra. This is good news, as i haven't made anything in a week, that I can actually show you. The only two project I have done are for the magazine... so rather than leave the blog neglected, I am going to start sharing my Web Extra projects.
Web Extra is a section on their blog, that gives brief instructions for projects shown in the magazines ideas gallery.
The one I am sharing today was from their "Animal Magic" Gallery, first published in July 2011. I used Crafty Individuals stamps on mine and made an altered key cabinet.

Its in a colour theme I am very fond of and its not often I find following a colour scheme I didnt choose myself very easy. but this is a scheme I would choose and have in the past. Duck egg blue, brown and cream.
Actually the project I just finished for the magazine today is the same colour scheme :)

Brief instructions are given on the relevant web extra section.

3 comments:

  1. wow what a stunning piece
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is fabulous, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this in the mag but its even better here when you can get close up with it!

    Gorgoeous!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete