Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Last of the commission orders for Christmas.

I can breath again lol. I have completed all my commitments (bar one Design team piece) for December. what a relief. I can stop crafting now (unless i get the urge) and concentrate on the baking and cooking yummy stuff.
the Pocket-Watches are for my friend who makes designer jewellery... she adapts them to fit her jewellery and they seem to sell really well as its only 6 weeks since she bought her last lot.

the bookmarks are for a friend. shes giving them to family as stocking fillers. Wont use names in case the recipients are bloggers. ;)

6 comments:

  1. These are so cool. They are oozing scrumminess. My fave has to be the one with the dragonfly. The book marks are a great idea, love anything dangly. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow am so loving all of these wonderful alterations. Enjoy your cooking and festivities. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Z on getting all your commitments done. I love those pocket watches and the book marks. In fact I don't think there is anything you've made that I haven't liked - EVER!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, I love them, I love the vintage/aged feel to your pieces. They will be treasured. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your pieces and cannot make up my mind if the one with the green pearls or the turquoise 'jewels' is my favourite. Very clever idea for the bookmarks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Your work is beautiful! Whoever is getting those should be very pleased! They are treasures! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete