Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Tuesday and Katzelkraft Day. Mecanique tags.

One large decorative tag and 4 small "Quickies".
the Large tag is my piece for Katzelkraft this week but as I have a craft fair this month I like to have a basket of gift tags on sale. so every time I get a stamp out to make an item I am also making a few simple tags before packing them away. I need to decide if i put in string, ribbon or woolly fibres though. I used Versamagic chalk inks for the backgrounds and black stazon for the main images.For those of you in the UK, you can buy Katzelkraft stamps exclusively from The Craft Barn. you can also get the Versamagic chalk inks there and the black stazon.

7 comments:

  1. I love your tags ! This is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags and great images. Hope the craft fair is successful for you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tags and I do like those stamps, rather tempting
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not repeading this time, you know it at all (:o)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags with the mechanics and steampunk flair. Blissful creating...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    I saw these on the KK forum before you deleted them hehe...
    got to get those stamps next month I think !

    ReplyDelete