Friday, 25 November 2011

The same but different: Designed using Katzelkraft stamps

I havent had time to stock up my wee folksy shop after almost selling out at my last craft fair, as I have a lot of commissions to make before christmas; customers emailing in and asking for specific items, or copies of items I have made before.
One Customer asked for two little boxes on the theme of Paris.
She wants them for her daughters so they have to be similar enough so they feel equal, but different enough so they dont feel they are getting the same. As the customer said, "can they be the same, but different?" .

So here are the two boxes... Similar but not the same.

7 comments:

  1. ..and it's still difficult to choose, because they are both awsesome. Now it's a question of favorite colour..oh my...I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boxes and stamping, love both colour palettes. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Z. What creativity and what wonderful designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous boxes.I love all the details you have added to each. What special gifts they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous, queen of boxes!!

    ReplyDelete