Tuesday, 2 November 2010

A break from my Norm; For Calico Crafts.

Well I decided to have a bit of a rest from my "altered art grungy distressed vintage" look and had a bit of a play with bright colours, sparkle, ready cut shapes and CHRISTMAS!!

Anyway I made this door hanger ornament for Calico Crafts. I Love Christmas and for me its the one time of year when glitter can be used in abundance. So I piled it on... sadly (as usual) the glitter doesn't show up too well.

Supplies from calico crafts:

Wooden door hanger

wooden snowman
wooden trees
Deco Art crystal glamour dust (very fine twinkly glitter)
white embossing powder (white puff)


My own supplies used were:

chalk inks
large white glitter for the snowman and sky.

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas door knocker is darling. You're right...it IS a bit different from your norm but it's darling! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and christmasy and glittery, love it. XX

    ReplyDelete