Monday, 22 November 2010

Bea's not so subtle challenge: For Katzelkraft.

As most of you know, I am more of an "altered Art" artist, than a stamper; so when Bea, at Katzelkraft, brought out some new Christmas stamps, I said " I dont think I would use these".
I think Bea saw this as a bit of a challenge waiting to happen so she sent them anyway with a note attached, simply saying...
"Yes you can. lol x"Hehe... ( I love Bea, she makes me giggle) Sooooooo, I have taken the challenge and made some VERY simple dinner table place cards and a Christmas card. I have to say, I often buy christmas cards with this sort of long thin santa and snowmen. I love the style of them. I'm just not very proficient at getting the look right, for myself. lol.

The little place cards also make nice gift tags too. I cut the tops of the images out with a craft knife so that they stuck out the top when I folded the card in half. I have also completely covered the images in glitter, but not sure you can tell from the photos. they are very twinkly (as am I now).Customers in the UK can buy Katzelkraft stamps directly from "The Craft Barn"

5 comments:

  1. These are fab. I particularly like the glitzy snowmen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ans Bea was right!!! this is sooooooooooo cute!! love them Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitzy skinny snowman and Santa. Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you for taking on the challenge :) A lovely addition to the festive table. x

    ReplyDelete