Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Craft Barn Design Piece 4: Katzelkraft.

Well here is my last Design team piece as "Octobers" guest designer for the Craft Barn. Its a TANDO printers tray frame altered to look like an Egyptian artefact collection. It is also a Calender to match the ongoing theme over there. For more information on how it was made and a list of products used, please visit the Craft Barn blog. :)

Thank you again to The Craft Barn, for inviting me over there for the month. it was a great pleasure.

7 comments:

  1. It's just breathtaking, how you capture the egyptian mystic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very creative use for that tray, & those colours are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, youve certainly given me lots of inspiration to tackle the 2 trays I purchased a while back - wonderful work Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one fab calendar. What a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous you have outdone yourself! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete