Thursday, 22 September 2011

A little bit of this and that

Well, the lovely lady (Louise Pringle of eclectic shock) who buys my altered dominoes and watches to incorporate in to her jewellery creations is coming round soon to get new stock so as I have next to none lol I have been making those. Also have my last project done for the Artistic stamper but you cant see that untill the 28th lol.
The jewellery isnt very exciting. its more of the same really. She loved the dominoes with the Crafty Individuals bird cage with the added bird charms so I made her three of those. And I have made two collage pocket watches. One of a sailor (top of the page) the other of a mermaid. The mermaid one still requires embellishments added tot he outside loop though. here it is so far to let you see. the images are as always, from ARTChix.Of course I will probably put them in Folksy on the off chance they sell there before she comes and can make more for her.

7 comments:

  1. They are brilliant I love the sailor pocket watch it reminds me of my dad .
    Lovely work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the finished Mermaid pocket watch. Off to check out Artchix now :) When we were in France earlier this year we stumbled upon old photo albums from the Victorian era for a couple of euros each, didn't buy them because I couldn't think of a use for them! I'm kicking myself now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great watches and those dominoes are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you have been busy. Absolutely love the pocket watches you make - no wonder they 'jump off the shelves'

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative - I love each one and mermaids are always my favorite-beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZuZu, our pocket watches and altered dominoes are wonderful! I love the colors on your dominoes and the Vintaj you added to them!!! Awesome pieces! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner! I love these dominoes and the watches look great too!

    ReplyDelete