Friday, 16 September 2011

little bit of halloween fun. for Calico crafts.

I was given the task of making a Halloween decoration for a home that has kids. (drat so I cant scare them to death with it then?). So i came up with this quick and fun little hanging using a selection of items from Calico Crafts. As you can probably see its raining here so there are rain blobs all over the item (sorry about that)
I used a picket fence wooden shape, a round shape (its meant to be a christmas bauble lol but it got "altered". I used some of the driftwood twigs, the fake moss, some ivy leaves and the red berries are from a berry garland. all from Calico craft. the pumpkin image on top of the round wooden shape is a vintage image I simply printed out. I used mod podge to protect the paper of the printed pumpkin.
the black cat is an eco shape cat from ARTChix.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun Halloween decoration, love all the wood pieces. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween piece, very inventive! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...this is so cleaver! I love all the wood pieces and the vintage pumpkin. This whole piece is darling! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great pumpkin face! Great use of the wood bits too - thanks for trying something different for us :)

    ReplyDelete