Friday, 9 September 2011

ARTChix Tomb stones

I couldnt resist turning one of these little eco tomb stones, from ARTChix, in to a goth pendant as part of my costume for halloween. I am going to a victorian themed Ghost night at a mining museum. The museum is actually the old coal mine with shafts and machine rooms etc to visit. We then get to go to the tearoom and enjoy some wine and ghost stories. lol. I will be using my steampunk costume as it is victorian in style but just leaving out the steampunky accessories like goggles etc but adding this spooky pendant.

The little bronze toned skull can be found at Calico Crafts.

5 comments:

  1. great pendant - and the 2 nights youve got planned sound bloomin fantastic.Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pendant, cant wait to see the whole outfit! Are you sure about leaving the goggles at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now...this rocks! LOVE IT!!! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete